- City and Installation Guide (New)
- Installation Listings (new)
- Armed Forces Health Professions Financial Assistance Program (FAP)
Armed Forces Health Professions Financial Assistance Program (FAP)
If you are a physician or dentist in residency training for critical medical or dental specialties, the Financial Assistance Program (FAP) will pay your required educationally based tuition, a monthly stipend, reimbursement for required books and equipment, and an annual grant of $45,000.
- A U.S. Citizen (dual citizenship not permitted).
- Physically qualified for a commission in the U.S. Navy.
- Accepted into an accredited residency training program in an area needed by the Navy.