Bangor Aquatics Center
Welcome to Naval Base Kitsap Bangor Aquatics Center, located inside the Bangor Fitness Complex. This facility is fully equipped to meet aquatic fitness and recreation needs. Lap swimming is available anytime during operating hours. Check out our hours of operation, recreation swim times, water aerobics times and swim lesson information.
Check out what the facility has to offer:
- 25 yard pool
- 10 lap swimming lanes (at least 2 lanes designated for lap swim during operational hours)
- 13 foot diving well with 1 and 3 meter springboard diving boards (only open for use when there are no scheduled programs)
- 20 person hot tub
- Equipment available: fins, kick boards, pull buoys and water aerobics equipment
- Basketball hoop and slide in the recreation area
- Water polo nets, balls and caps are available upon request
- Outdoor patio open during the summer months for relaxing and enjoying the sun. This area is equipped with picnic tables, sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, kid's tables and chairs, a sand table, water table and a chalk wall for kids to color on.
Our busiest time of day is in the evening when we have recreational swim, swim lessons, swim team, water aerobics and lap swim are available simultaneously. Lap lanes may be reduced to 2 lanes during water aerobics and recreational swim hours. The rec swim area will be reduced during swimming lessons and the diving boards are only open for use when there are no scheduled programs. For more information about specific program times and pool space availability, please call or stop by our facility.